The demographic development in Germany means that around 250,000 new care places will be needed by 2035.
Banks, insurance companies and real estate funds have been buying complete nursing homes for years.
Take advantage of the opportunity to invest in this lucrative future market. The rental yields are between 4 and 5% p.a. and you don’t have to worry about anything.
With the purchase of a care apartment, you receive a long-term lease, usually between 20 – 25 years, with the respective operator. The rent is secured by the state.We offer new buildings, but also existing properties at different locations across Germany.
We are happy to inform you about the locations and the property-specific data.
New care apartment
Living space about 60 m²
Rental income p.a. approx. € 7,000
Purchase price approx. € 165,000
Good reasons for investing in a nursing home as an investment:
• Payment of the rent even when vacant
• Protection in the land register
• Automatic rent increases (in the event of inflation)
• very low monthly additional costs
• high construction quality
• No tenant contact
• Currently favorable financing conditions
• tax depreciation
• You are investing in a growth market that is independent of the economy
• We offer you the objects without additional buyer commission
• Resale is possible at any time
With kind regards,
Your Klein Global Real Estate Team